Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
opposites song in English, Gujarati and Hindi. Here's the
note I received…
I did this opposite song in three languages in my
Multilingual story time at my library. I used actions with
this song and the kids enjoyed it. This activity is
limitless. You can make more actions using different
opposite themes. I am attaching the song in English with...
- Do You Know, "You’re my fillakadoosha, shanamaroosha, balltarahty, boomtootyboomtootyay"?
- Can Anyone Help with the Caribbean Song "Emma Let Me Lone"
- Can Anyone Help with a (Welsh?) Song "Terlinden, Teroden"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Swedish Lap Rhyme?
- Can Anyone Help with the Lyrics to a Mende Song from Sierra Leone?
- Can Anyone Help with a Czech or Polish Lullaby and Wake Up Song?
- Can anyone Help with the Ukrainian Rhyme–Pitchoo, Pitchoo?
- Does Anyone Know the Song "Fair Cuba"?