Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
English language. Usually people only sing one verse (the
1st verse in the lyrics below). Here's a longer version
that's really sweet. You can read the lyrics while
listening to Frances Turnbull's rendition below...
MP3 of Long Version of Rock-a-bye Baby
Rock-a-bye Baby (Long Version)
cherry blossoms and picnic under the trees. This is called
When people view the blossoms by night, it's called
Yozakura. At this time of year it can be cool at night so
some people bring blankets, warm saki and body warmers.
Sadao sent me the following short poem about Yozakura. The
poem is in a style called Senryu. It's similar to Haiku,...
- Can Anyone Help with a Danish Poem with "Sipsipanipsip seerum sip" in it?
- Can Anyone Help with an Old Czech Song?
- Can Anyone Help with a Kids Song from Sicily?
- How are Children Cared for and Disciplined in Various Countries?
- Can Anyone Help with a Version of the Russian Song Called Ladushki?
- Italian Song in English about an Old Woman Planting Mushrooms
- Can Anyone Help with an Armenian Song?
- Kids Circle Dance Songs from Nigeria